Catches guys on foot & car shooting out neighbors windows

Bradmph

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Watching video cameras as usual and I observe a car drive by twice on our street, slowing down in front of our home. As I continued to watch cameras I see them coming back a 3rd time, so I got up as they slowed in front of house and went outside and watched them shoot out all the windows of the truck across the street.They stopped for a little bit as they shot and I watched them drive off. Almost sounded like a 22 caliber as it shattered the drivers side window. Called police and 8 minutes later they arrived. The officer noticed the passenger windows blown out and also found a large steely marble. I gave him the information, license plate, vehicle make and color and figured the criminals would have a big surprise waiting for them at home.
I guess this is my good deed of the day because I can't stand this neighbor at all. I also am wondering what he got himself into to have a drive by happen to him at this extent. His back window has been shot out for months and he never fixed it. Well I guess he will have AC during the winter this year, lol.

Edited Finished Video + Some Audio trak of Truck Window Shooters. "Given to Spokane Police" Department

Camera snaps taken from one of my Hivisions and license plate from Huisun 10X
vehicle.jpg BEH0182b.jpg

When daylight came, I turned the 10x Huisun cam toward the damage on the window and here is what they did on driver's side of truck. These guys came back a 4th time to shoot out the guys extended cab windows too. This occurred after I filed a report.
truck.jpg

These are the settings I used for Huisun 10x plate capture, which I thankfully found here on ipcamtalk.com
1.gif

Last edited:

cam235

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
"...went outside and watched them shoot out all the windows ..." well that sounds scary- I'm glad the shooter (presumably) did not notice you standing there! Nice job with the plate capture. In my area crimes are often done with stolen vehicles, but it's something to go on anyway.

Bradmph

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
"...went outside and watched them shoot out all the windows ..." well that sounds scary- I'm glad the shooter (presumably) did not notice you standing there! Nice job with the plate capture. In my area crimes are often done with stolen vehicles, but it's something to go on anyway.
When I walked out I didn't expect to hear them firing marbles into this neighbors truck. I also have a large protective load bearing post I can duck behind that is 2 foot square that holds the front center part of the house up. LOL. They never seen me standing next to it. :.) As I listen to the cam recording audio, the guys in this car were firing large marbles every time they drove by and were what sounded like terrible shots at point blank when listening to the recording. The 3rd and final drive, they stopped right next to the truck and fired into it.

wwgoon

n3wb
Reaction score
Bradmph,

Nice plate capture. Do you mind sharing your cam settings. I would like to try and duplicate.

Thanks,
Keith