Can't use stoplight to shut off alarms

Reaction score
So, tried to use my HTC one M9 to pause a camera, and the settings tab is grayed out, so went to the main menu, settings, and when I touch the stoplight, I get no response?!? Unlock signal/profile buttons is "on". . . .I can move the camera, but that's it. Something I am missing??? Thanks, Christy

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
So, tried to use my HTC one M9 to pause a camera, and the settings tab is grayed out, so went to the main menu, settings, and when I touch the stoplight, I get no response?!? Unlock signal/profile buttons is "on". . . .I can move the camera, but that's it. Something I am missing??? Thanks, Christy
Welcome to the forum. Make sure the user has admin privileges. Blue iris options>users>administrator

Reaction score
Yes, I'm logged in as an administrator. My iPad app never allowed me to make setting changes, but the android did, now it won't.

Reaction score
I figured it out. I guess the last update had a glitch in where it switched the permissions to a user instead of administrator? I checked the permissions and sure enough, even though it had always worked fine, this time, that user ID was set to "user", not administrator. I only had one user ID and it always HAD been se to administrator, so of course, like a goof, I didn't go back and verify until a reinstall left me in the same boat as before. Thanks for the advice. C.