Can't find it... BI changes cam's IP...

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I hate it when I can't find something that is probably staring me in the face, but here I am... Some time in the not too terribly distant past, Ken added a feature where BI will change the IP of a cam in the Network IP camera configuration in BI if it feels that the IP has changed. It gave me a "gotcha" and changed the IP, but then just gave me a blank screen for that camera (because the IP hadn't actually changed), saying something to the effect of, "camera not found" (or something). It just wasn't working for me, so I turned it off (at least I'm pretty sure I did). I've not had an issue since.

Last night, my SIL called with the same issue I had, and having seen it here, I quickly got him straightened out by changing his cam's IP back to what it should be in BI. I've looked over and over and over again, but I'll be darned if I can find the box to tic (or whatever) to tell him to change to make his not do it anymore like mine.

Long winded enough? Can someone please point it out to this old man? TIA!

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Thanks. I thought that was it, but he (at least he SAID) that his was set up like mine. I'll ask him again. :p