Can't change FPS on Imou Bullet 2C 4MP

lxa

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi, i own several Imou Bullet 2C 4MP (that should be the same as Amcrest ASH43) and i am not able to set FPS as i want.
I can change resolution, codec and bitrate (CBR is not so "constant") with the desiderd effect. But if i set FPS to 5 the cam continues to record a 25 FPS video.

Imou has sent to me some older firmwares, and this
4MP LC_IPC-Consumer-Hai-Euler2_Eng_P_8192FTV_V2.800.0000000.4.R.210126_1660784139442_hgfn8
is the latest that can effectively let me set FPS.

It seems to me a strange bug that should have been corrected as soon as possibe, but in latest 2-3 firmares it is still present....
Someone else has encountered this issue, or am i making some mistake?

PS: i would like to try newer firmwares as i have some stability issues that maybe have been fixed.....

Last edited:

lxa

n3wb
Reaction score
I have tried many times to configure them, with SmartPSS (PC software i'm currently using) and with DMSS too: they accept the new setting (they save 5 FPS, and the setting remains after restarting both cam and software), but the cam continues to record at 25 FPS.
No matter what i try, FPS remains stuck at 25. To be clear, i'm not sayng that i can't change it, but that even if i change it the cam still uses 25FPS (way too much for my needs).
This happens only with latest firmwares (released after the one i mentioned above).
But, since it's a strange behaviour, i'm asking if it's a real bug, or if it's me making some mistakes while upgrading (don't know, something to reset for example).

Screenshot.png