Cannot access Dahua camera through NVR anymore

Reaction score
Hello all,

Daylight savings time always gives my trouble with my setup (Dahua NVR4104-P-4KS2 with two Dahua camera's connected through PoE). When I change the date/time settings on my NVR, the timestamp in the recordings is not changed. So I learned that I need to change the date/time in the camera's.

When I log on to the NVR I used to be able to logon to both cameras, but since a while I'm not able to reach one cmera anymore. When I open the webpage it state the site in unreachable (err_usafe_port). I reset the NVR, but still can't access the camera.

1654424975743.png

When I do a 'device search' both camera's are identified with the correct IP addresses. Tried to start Chrome/Edge with ' --explicityly-allowed-ports 10080' parameter, but no result. Any thoughts what I can try without messing up the setup even more?

/CY

Last edited:

Mars Bar

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hello all,

Daylight savings time always gives my trouble with my setup (Dahua NVR4104-P-4KS2 with two Dahua camera's connected through PoE). When I change the date/time settings on my NVR, the timestamp in the recordings is not changed. So I learned that I need to change the date/time in the camera's.

When I log on to the NVR I used to be able to logon to both cameras, but since a while I'm not able to reach one cmera anymore. When I open the webpage it state the site in unreachable (err_usafe_port). I reset the NVR, but still can't access the camera.

View attachment 129848

When I do a 'device search' both camera's are identified with the correct IP addresses. Tried to start Chrome/Edge with ' --explicityly-allowed-ports 10080' parameter, but no result. Any thoughts what I can try without messing up the setup even more?

/CY
Use Edge not chrome and make sure its in Internet Explorer mode. See if that works.