Can no longer log in to SD49225T-HN 2MP 25x Starlight

RobinC

n3wb
Reaction score
I have SD49225T-HN 2MP 25x Starlight from Andy and can no longer log in to it.

The login screen will not accept any input.

1574359338196.png

Any suggestions what the problem may be or what I can try?

Thanks

Robin

c hris527

Known around here
Reaction score
Looks like you at least got to the login, A few quick things come to mind here, I bet you already completely disconnected it and powered it down then powered it back up, perhaps running a continuous ping on it to see how the camera and network are responding, Checking your power supply going to the camera, Any firmware updates lately? Do you have a SD card in this? Sometimes a bad SD card will make cameras(not just PTZ's ) act strange. My points are not in order but its a good start. Some other devices on your network will get the same IP address as the camera and you might see results like this. Any more info would be helpful.

mmmburritos

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
This may sound dumb, but try hitting shift-F5 to refresh on the login page. I've had some strange issues when bouncing between firmware versions on the Dahua cameras and trying to login and it acted weird until I did a forced refresh like that in Chrome. You could also try an alternate browser just to see if it will accept your login.

RobinC

n3wb
Reaction score
The IMOU app worked fine on my phone so I suspected it wasn't the camera. Rebooted, and got the fun prompt to update adobe flash. Did that and now it works fine.

Thanks for the responses!