Camera won't connect to Blue Iris

Woody70

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have a Wansview W9 IP camera I bought to use with Blue Iris and I cannot get it to connect to Blue Iris. When I put all the info in and hit find and inspect it finds it and all the info comes up but when hitting ok button the video window says:No Signal Error:80002745 (Socket error: 10053) 0. At first it was saying I/O error, but now it says what I put first. No matter what I do it does the same thing. Thank you for any advice.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Post screenshots of the pop-up window when you do the find/inspect

DG99

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Spec for camera only talk about Wansview Cloud App and Alexa. No mention of Onvif support.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
FWIW, from amazon reviews:
By Objective Reviewer in the United States on July 8, 2021

"It works with ONVIF ispy, zoneminder and other 3rd party NVRs. Use ONVIF instead of rtsp to control PTZ on 3rd party NVRs. First you need to download the app to get the username and password then you can setup on any 3rd party NVRs. It works well."

Woody70

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score

"It works with ONVIF ispy, zoneminder and other 3rd party NVRs. Use ONVIF instead of rtsp to control PTZ on 3rd party NVRs. First you need to download the app to get the username and password then you can setup on any 3rd party NVRs. It works well."
I have the app and have enabled onvif in the app. And have everything setup in the app. The IP for the camera is in my router, and I have set it to a static IP already. Like I said Blue Iris finds all the info but no video.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I think wittaj expects a shot of the white-colored window as BI is inspecting the cam, not BI's live view of the cam. :cool:

Woody70

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score

I have done all that, but still no video.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Run ODM, put in IP/user/pass, go to "Live View" in middle column, if it comes up look at RTSP URL at lower right, under the live view image.