Camera recommendation

danpolo

n3wb
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm in an kinda urgent need for a new camera in order to record at a point of sale in my restaurant. The camera would be installed on the ceiling in about 150/180cm distance (above, not like the camera of the screenshot) to the cash drawer to record the money exchange and products that are sold. The area of interest is about 1m² large.
So I kinda have those requirements for the camera:

- important: image quality should be really good. I want to recognize the amounts of cash that are exchanged and if possible to see the actions on the touch screen (too bright for my hikvision 2CD-2432F-I in that area. Screenshot attached.)
- preferably small and dark/black (its not a "hidden" cam and the staff will know about it, but I dont want it to be a steady obvious reminder)
- fast delivery to germany (amazon prime would be perfect)

I hope you guys can help me here!
Thank you and regards,
Daniel

Attachments

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm in an kinda urgent need for a new camera in order to record at a point of sale in my restaurant. The camera would be installed on the ceiling in about 150/180cm distance (above, not like the camera of the screenshot) to the cash drawer to record the money exchange and products that are sold. The area of interest is about 1m² large.
So I kinda have those requirements for the camera:

- important: image quality should be really good. I want to recognize the amounts of cash that are exchanged and if possible to see the actions on the touch screen (too bright for my hikvision 2CD-2432F-I in that area. Screenshot attached.)
- preferably small and dark/black (its not a "hidden" cam and the staff will know about it, but I dont want it to be a steady obvious reminder)
- fast delivery to germany (amazon prime would be perfect)

I hope you guys can help me here!
Thank you and regards,
Daniel
https://www.dahuasecurity.com/products/productDetail/14301