Camera placement help

Rudyjr

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I am going to start running ethernet cable for my four 2332 turret cams and have questions about locations to get the best views. I live in a long ranch house with lots of windows but only two doors. It has a 26 by 32 ft detached garage/shop that sits just to the side and behind the house. The best views to me of one side and the rear patio door would be from the garage. One camera in the gable end of the garage would give a view of the drive and widows on one end of the house. Another located on the corner or overhang would give a good view of the patio door and windows on the back of the house. The other end gets a little tricky, the view of the front walkway and door to the house is going to be from the maple tree in front or the overhang on the same corner of the house. The same goes for the other end due to the chimney placement. Its either the other corner overhang or the limbed up spruce trees on that side. Please see my primitive sketch for orientation and rough measurements. Any and all help and suggestions would be appreciated.

Attachments