Camera password problem with nvr Uniview

ste92

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
hi, i have a problem with hikvision G1 series camera. I updated the camera to the latest firmware then I connected it to the uniview nvr but as soon as I turned it on, I detect the camera with Onvif but it does not add it. trying to enter the password set on the nvr does not add it. so I tried to access the camera from a 12v power supply, even here it asks for a login, I entered the NVR Admin and password but it says incorrect, which password will you think? thankyou

ste92

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I understand, thank you. the problem is how do i get into the camera, it asks me for a password and i don't know what it is. usually the cameras when they are virgins take the password set of the right nvr?

ste92

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
thanks a lot, but i think i use the reset button otherwise i have to fill in many.

ste92

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
hello, I reset the camera and set the password, then I set the IP for the NVR and I enabled Onvif. connected the camera to the nvr set the password but it says wrong user or password. I can't understand, the credentials are right ..

ste92

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
yes thanks i just saw a video sorry. I have never set up onvif before :)

ste92

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
tankyou welcome !
do you think i can connect to the computer via ethernet in the nvr in the poe ports?
so I make the change

ste92

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
thankyou while the type of user what changes between administrator, video user, operator?

iTuneDVR

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Onvif user is just onvif user & nothing more.
Of course you can setup admin with real password as onvif user, but it's not secutity.