Camera for mountain biking / kayaking?

Reaction score
thanks to some friends... looks like I was hood winked into buying a carbon fiber mountain bike! :) I need the exercise anyways.
I love me some Dahua. However, I doubt they make a mobile sports cam (aka, Go Pro). I have no issue with paying some $$ for a great camera. Just looking for different options other than global kool-aid drinking of Go Pro's for mountain biking or even...kayaking.
I know the Edmonido (?) keeps track of GPS & time and speed and all that. I'd like to correlated with video just incase of seeing a ufo while biking or lochness monster while kayaking.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
I have a Go Pro, got it for surfing mostly. Everyone I know has one and don't think of getting anything else. GoPros have GPS. I have never used it.

Grn1z

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Get a hero 7 black. They do 4k 60. It's a great cam, I cant reccomend any other brand that is reliable for for all the bouncing on a trail. Costly, but worth it for the footage you want to view. I use it for filming fpv drone shots. Should be great for a mountain bike. Most if not all cheaper cams don't support any stability in the cams.