By The Bus Loads They Come

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
I just saw a couple of bus loads of Biden's "Bused Back Better" voters err immigrants. The buses were stopped 1 of our truck stops here in town.
The funniest part was they were watering down at the radiator and air station washing and drinking. The sketchiest part was most
had cell phones and they were talking up a storm!
How does that work? If they call 911 does it register as being from their home country?

Reaction score
They were probably given the cellphones once they got here.
I doubt it. I remember from caravans in the past that everyone of those folks had smartphones. They could be seen in the videos and stills that were posted online. I remember a blog or two that even talked about that. Like how do they pay their bill? How do they get their phone charged? etc

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Eventually SNAP, Medicaid, and Free Free Free :( Oi' Muy Caliente

I doubt it. I remember from caravans in the past that everyone of those folks had smartphones. They could be seen in the videos and stills that were posted online. I remember a blog or two that even talked about that. Like how do they pay their bill? How do they get their phone charged? etc

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
And you are paying for it too.
Plus we're paying for the privilege of catching them, housing them, transporting them, feeding them, providing medical care for them, providing clothing for them, providing food for them and the list is endless and this will go on as long as PINO Dementia Joe and the Marxocrats are in control of DC. The complete stupidity of the voters in this country, assuming you believe he actually got all those votes in the first place, is a thing of wonder.

Gargoile

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Plus we're paying for the privilege of catching them, housing them, transporting them, feeding them, providing medical care for them, providing clothing for them, providing food for them and the list is endless and this will go on as long as PINO Dementia Joe and the Marxocrats are in control of DC. The complete stupidity of the voters in this country, assuming you believe he actually got all those votes in the first place, is a thing of wonder.
Thats is why I am in supporter of ....if you receive a paycheck from the private sector you are allowed to vote. If you do not get a paycheck or your paycheck comes from the government, you are NOT allowed to vote.