Busy Night/morning

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Last edited:

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
Can’t lie, I looked everywhere and never saw him just lurking underneath! ☹ It wasn’t until he started moving that I could see him.

That’s just crazy . . .

Reminds me of a video report of that old lady cutting the grass and got snatched from an alligator / crocodile!

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
Random question in the raccoon video one is smooth while the other is jittery and stops / pauses?

What’s that all about?

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Random question in the raccoon video one is smooth while the other is jittery and stops / pauses?

What’s that all about?
Most likely your machine it the Interwebs not keeping up with the stream. I run max bitrate and fps. Let it play through once then play again. Typically the second time you’ll see smooth play.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Actually I just got the same thing in all. There’s a slowdown on throughput somewhere. Originals I’m looking at are nice n smooth

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
Actually I just got the same thing in all. There’s a slowdown on throughput somewhere. Originals I’m looking at are nice n smooth
I agree it’s wherever the file is stored for streaming. As yesterday the first video played smooth like butter. The second one would stop at approximately 5 seconds no matter any buffering etc.

Today both video files are stop & go.

I only asked because from past experience your videos are smooth & clear. Thought the Camera, SSD, Micro SD, was on the verge of caputs!