Burnie Penguin Centre Youtube Live View with SD1A404XB-GNR

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Last edited:
Reaction score
Did penguins centre purchased the camera from your store (Andy store)? I went to Tasmania few years ago with family. Cooler climate,best for oyster,lobster, cherry and salmon. Tasmania devil and wombat are unique to Tasmania.We called Tasmania is a "little New Zealand"

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Did penguins centre purchased the camera from your store (Andy store)? I went to Tasmania few years ago with family. Cooler climate,best for oyster,lobster, cherry and salmon. Tasmania devil and wombat are unique to Tasmania.We called Tasmania is a "little New Zealand"
Yes, the cameras are all by us, not too big projects. But it's a nice way to watch those little Penguins.

Mike A.

Known around here
Reaction score
Very cool.

Never thought that penguins would live in something like that. Not sure where I thought they'd live but that's not it. ; )

Which cams are they using?

Last edited:

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
SD1A404XB-GNR.

Lol, another story.
Linus Torvalds, the original creator of Linux (a popular operating system kernel), was once pecked by a little penguin while on holiday in Australia. Reportedly, this encounter encouraged Torvalds to select Tux as the official Linux mascot.[202]

A Linux kernel programming challenge called the Eudyptula Challenge[203] has attracted thousands of persons; its creator(s) use the name "Little Penguin".

Penny the Little Penguin was the mascot for the 2007 FINA World Swimming Championships held in Melbourne, Victoria.

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

SpacemanSpiff

Known around here
Reaction score
Lol, another story.
Linus Torvalds, the original creator of Linux (a popular operating system kernel), was once pecked by a little penguin while on holiday in Australia. Reportedly, this encounter encouraged Torvalds to select Tux as the official Linux mascot.[202]

A Linux kernel programming challenge called the Eudyptula Challenge[203] has attracted thousands of persons; its creator(s) use the name "Little Penguin".

Penny the Little Penguin was the mascot for the 2007 FINA World Swimming Championships held in Melbourne, Victoria.
"Welp, I think it's been confirmed. Andy is a geek!" :)

Said the individual who will not hesitate to audibly comment to lazy people about their high bogomips rating. ;)

For those watching from home, a bogomips is a measurement (by the linux kernel) of "the number of million times per second a processor can do absolutely nothing"