Bunny rabbit running alongside my F-150 this morning.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Pretty sure it's the same cottontail we saw at 6:45 PM the evening before while walking our 5 little dogs. Wife had 3 and I had 2 and it was all we could do to hang on to their leashes...it was "GAME ON"! :lmao:

It's at lower right, I was afraid it'd dart in front of me and I sure didn't want to run over it. We see too many critters run over out here as it is.

View attachment rabbit_060623_x264.mp4

Last edited:

Jim I.

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Pretty sure it's the same cottontail we saw at 6:45 PM the evening before while walking our 5 little dogs. Wife had 3 and I had 2 and it was all we could do to hang on to their leashes...it was "GAME ON"! :lmao:

It's at lower right, I was afraid it'd dart in front of me and I sure didn't want to run over it. We see too many critters run over out here as it is.

View attachment 164982
I've had some rabbits that decided to use my backyard to have their litter of baby rabbits recently. Unfortunately our two dogs didn't care for their yard being used for raising baby rabbits. First the mama rabbit was chased away by the dogs, which left the newborn rabbits without a mama. Then the dogs found the nest where the newborn rabbits were. Needless to say this didn't end well for the rabbits. Unfortunately this same scenario has happened twice in the last 6 weeks..:(

Last edited: