Brazen Break-in At My Office

TheWaterbug

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
This extremely bad criminal yanked the panic bar right off the door frame (being fixed and reinforced now ) and threatened my employee before walking off with a bag full of camera equipment:

He then threw the very expensive camera to the ground and walked off with a $100 tablet that he later smashed and threw away.

He looked right into one security camera, and left a big handprint on the door as he left. As I said, not a very good criminal.

Police took a report, but there's not much they can do these days.

Starglow

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
That's just crazy...!! Fortunately the perp didn't break the glass or physically harm anyone, but that would have been a justified shooting if anyone inside was armed since display of force and verbal threats were involved. I wouldn't just let this slide if I were you....that guy needs to face criminal charges for what he did.

Starglow

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Watching this video makes me extremely infuriating with the criminal and also a little disappointed with how the employee react to the threats by the scumbag. He seems like in shock and don't know what to do....... :confused:
Yeah....if that dude was actually armed the employee would have been shot dead while he looked for Brian instead of just exiting through the back door.

TheWaterbug

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Brian was in the warehouse, with music playing, so he couldn't hear.

The panic bar is screwed into the door frame, and the screws just snapped right off. I'm having the door repaired and reinforced this afternoon.

I'm also having panic buttons installed in several places so that employees can trigger the alarm immediately.