Box of trash dumped!

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Maybe save the box and when you find out where they live, dump the contents of the box and the box in their front yard. From the license plate number, someone on here can probably give you and address.
Maybe @IReallyLikePizza2 will let him use his motorbike to dump the trash in their yard LOL.

Or it has been a week of quiet activity at the pizza house, maybe he will volunteer his revenge skills to a fellow Texan lol

Reaction score
Maybe save the box and when you find out where they live, dump the contents of the box and the box in their front yard. From the license plate number, someone on here can probably give you and address.
Don't worry, I have reported to police and filed a claim. The police will contact them and press charges as soon as they now the fine they have to pay they will come back and pick it up. The tire dumper came today to get the tire he dumped. I still have yet to get my 4000 dollar reward for reporting them. They always decide to come back and get the shit they dump so i never get paid.