Bought Floureon Dome, but seller changed admin password - how to reset?

queen-shit

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,

I bought a Floureon "HD IR Intelligent Dome" Camera DM523HS. Its default IP is 192.168.1.110. The cam was not reacheable by this address, so I asked WireShark to get to know more. It showed me a completely other IP in another network - so the newly bought cam seems to have been configured before. I was able to reach it by the address WireShark showed me and the credential box popped up. I entered the default "admin" "admin" login which I found on the sticker at the cam, but unfortunately, these credentials are also wrong.

I have already checked all the device for a reset button, but it does not seem to have one. The seller ignores my requests for the changed password. What to do now? Is there any way to reset the password to default? I would be grateful for any hint, because otherwise, I would have to bin the item...

queen-shit

n3wb
Reaction score
Okay, problem solved. I got answer from Floureon Support who sent me some tools to reset the password. This worked and now I can access the camera. If somebody else has this problem with a Floureon Camera - just contact Support and you will get these tools.

El Hombre

n3wb
Reaction score
I have the same problem here with a DM523HS. Bought in the bay. The password no longer works, the seller apparently hadn't changed anything.
Unfortunately, Floureon's support doesn't give me an answer. Just like other inquiries in the past.

@ queen-shit Could you please send me the tools?

Or does someone have another solution for me?

Fuculieri

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi I have a problem with IP camera FLOUREON 1080P 30X ZOOM PTZ Dome Outdoor IP Camera, Model BT-HD54F I can no longer enter with the default passwd I found ipwizardiii 2.2.5 on the network but I do not have the Authorization Tool. send it to me so the camera is unusable thanks.