Border of one camera (Hik NSC-204G-BT) flashing blue. I've been unable to find anything in the manua

kalecocat

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
l about "Blue border". Camera seems to be working ok, although it was flashing Red and continually recording after I used the camera's date and time stamp instead of BI's. I think the flashing of the seconds indicator was causing that problem because it stopped when I used a black brush mark to cover the seconds indicator in the display window.

kalecocat

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
l about "Blue border". Camera seems to be working ok, although it was flashing Red and continually recording after I used the camera's date and time stamp instead of BI's. I think the flashing of the seconds indicator was causing that problem because it stopped when I used a black brush mark to cover the seconds indicator in the display window.
I'm just learning how to use this forum, so please excuse my mistakes. Anyway, could someone please enlighten me about this "Blue border"? Thanks a lot

kalecocat

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I'm just learning how to use this forum, so please excuse my mistakes. Anyway, could someone please enlighten me about this "Blue border"? Thanks a lot
Okay, I finally found a reference to my question in another thread and found the answer in the statement about "Change border color". Anyway, apologies for the bother.