Blue Iris will not control ptz on axis p5512-e

Reaction score
I'm running the lates version of Blue Iris software (4.2.3.5) and I'm trying to get it to work with an Axis p 5512-E ptz camera.

I can get the video to appear but I can't get the ptz controls to work

Also, I cannot get Blue IRIS to play sound from the mic on any of my axis cameras

axis M3203, 216FD, P5512E

Also, I" getting no support from blue iris

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm running the lates version of Blue Iris software (4.2.3.5) and I'm trying to get it to work with an Axis p 5512-E ptz camera.

I can get the video to appear but I can't get the ptz controls to work

Also, I cannot get Blue IRIS to play sound from the mic on any of my axis cameras

axis M3203, 216FD, P5512E

Also, I" getting no support from blue iris
Welcome to the forum. Have you enabled in the blue iris camera settings? post a screenshot of those settings. Have you enabled audio?
Who did you email for support and when?

Reaction score
I just left the site where the unit is installed - I will be returning in about an hour and will send a screen shot.

Yes I enabled the audio

I sent an email about 7am est today

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I just left the site where the unit is installed - I will be returning in about an hour and will send a screen shot.

Yes I enabled the audio

I sent an email about 7am est today
I think its unreasonable to expect a response that quickly.
As far as audio the 216fd is the only camera on your list that supports it. Post a screen shot of both your blue iris and camera audio settings. (in blue iris there are settings in blue iris options and audio for each camera). Are you able to get by logging into the camera directly?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
here are the settings for the axis 216 fd - from blue iris and the camera config
Are you able to hear audio via the browser?
. Post a screen shot of both your blue iris audio settings. (in blue iris there are two locations for audio settings, in blue iris options and audio for each camera)