Blue Iris Updates (64 bit)

Blue Iris Updates - Official Thread 5.9.0.4

Vettester

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I upgraded about 5 hours ago. No issues so far.
Maybe it has something to do with your shiny new gaming machine (i7-14700F - 32GB DDR5 Memory) while mine is an old piece of junk (i7-4790 - 16GB Memory). :)

Skinny1

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Maybe it has something to do with your shiny new gaming machine (i7-14700F - 32GB DDR5 Memory) while mine is an old piece of junk (i7-4790 - 16GB Memory). :)
Possibly! The new machine was a day and night difference. ;)

Tinman

Known around here
Reaction score
Same here.
I still got the "disk can't keep up error" on 5.8.9.8 but so far only when my cam did a scheduled restart. I'll ask support.

UPDATE: this issue was fixed in the 5.8.9.9 update.

193.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just installed an AXIS P3245-LVE camera. I used the same parameters as my other cameras for the AI. No matter what I do, I keep getting "AI not responding". Is there something that I need to do through AXIS IP Client? Any help or directions will be appreciated (I've already searched the forums before I asked this question).

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Just installed an AXIS P3245-LVE camera. I used the same parameters as my other cameras for the AI. No matter what I do, I keep getting "AI not responding". Is there something that I need to do through AXIS IP Client? Any help or directions will be appreciated (I've already searched the forums before I asked this question).
I assume you mean CodeProject AI and this error is in BI?

If so, BI simply takes the video feed from the camera and if the video is showing in BI, then it isn't an issue with the camera itself.

Try shutting CodeProject service down and restarting and see if that gets it working.

Reaction score
I assume you mean CodeProject AI and this error is in BI?

If so, BI simply takes the video feed from the camera and if the video is showing in BI, then it isn't an issue with the camera itself.

Try shutting CodeProject service down and restarting and see if that gets it working.
Tried shutting down and restarting CodeProject A, still I get that the AI is not responding.

Attachments

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Tried shutting down and restarting CodeProject A, still I get that the AI is not responding.
This probably isn't the correct thread to continue this troubleshooting - but what are your AI make times? Maybe you have saturated the system and it can't handle one more camera?

After you shut down CodeProject and restarted, did you then shut down BI and restart it?

Reaction score
This probably isn't the correct thread to continue this troubleshooting - but what are your AI make times? Maybe you have saturated the system and it can't handle one more camera?

After you shut down CodeProject and restarted, did you then shut down BI and restart it?
I'll try shutting down BI as well. The AI make times are between 183-344 ms.
Yes, you're correct, I should take this to another thread for troubleshooting, my apologies to everyone. Thank you for your help.