Blue Iris UI3

ChrisX

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
How can i disable alarm sounf for "hidden cams" i have AI clone cams and on UI3 i get alarm sound on this clone cams.
I need a option to disable Sounds an hidden cams

handinpalm

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Go to Camera Properties in BI GUI for the clone cam. Under Alerts, disable (uncheck) any Actions for all the Profiles.

handinpalm

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Better go look in the BI Status menu, then click on Cameras Tab. This will give you an idea of all the camera setups you have active and you can go from there.

ChrisX

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
yes but i have check ALL my cams. No AI ( hidden cam ) has activate alarm. When i manual tigger this cam i get a UI3 alarm sound. On my BI camera stats i see 0 alarm. 1 tigger.

Attachments

ChrisX

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
no i will get sound on my cams. But not in my hidden cams.

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
I've been fiddling with BI, STunnel, and a CloudFlare free plan, with "full" but not "strict" proxy settings.

When connecting directly, Cloudflare set to DNS only, no proxy, things work fine.
Your Cloudflare configuration is probably trying to cache responses it shouldn't. Very few things during a UI3 session can be safely cached.

ChrisX

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
can i remote contril UI3 ?

I will show on my ui3 ( Tablet ) my tiggered cam in fullscreen. Now i get only a red border. I have 15 cams and i can not see whats happen its to slow. I need fullscreen my tiggered cam.
With remote i can send a alert to change the UI3 in my tablet.

Or can i add a alert with a direct UI3 link ?

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
can i remote contril UI3 ?

I will show on my ui3 ( Tablet ) my tiggered cam in fullscreen. Now i get only a red border. I have 15 cams and i can not see whats happen its to slow. I need fullscreen my tiggered cam.
With remote i can send a alert to change the UI3 in my tablet.

Or can i add a alert with a direct UI3 link ?
Nope. Since UI3 is just a web page, it can't accept incoming connections so there is no way to send a message to it. All you would be able to do is reload the page with new URL parameters (URL parameters are discussed in UI3's help file).

As for your sound-on-trigger problem, UI3 plays the sound if any of the currently visible cameras has a trigger. So you'll need to use a camera group that doesn't have the cams you don't want to hear triggers from.

ChrisX

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Nope. Since UI3 is just a web page, it can't accept incoming connections so there is no way to send a message to it. All you would be able to do is reload the page with new URL parameters (URL parameters are discussed in UI3's help file).

As for your sound-on-trigger problem, UI3 plays the sound if any of the currently visible cameras has a trigger. So you'll need to use a camera group that doesn't have the cams you don't want to hear triggers from.
I found a stream : but stream not autoplay

sound problem: i show "ALL cycle " and on this overview i see no hidden cams. I have create a own group. Now its okay. Can i start ui3 with a special "group" ?

None of the problem that the tiggered cam with the red edge is too small? With 15 cameras you can't see anything. It's just too small. In BI he shows me the red border and enlarges the camera. When 2 are triggered it shows 2 on one side.

Will there be an option to adjust the UI3 overview? Pulling individual cameras larger?

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
I found a stream : but stream not autoplay
Web browsers don't like things to autoplay. Try the steps outlined here to allow Sound playback, and that might allow the livestream page to auto play: UI3 - Click anywhere to begin streaming

sound problem: i show "ALL cycle " and on this overview i see no hidden cams. I have create a own group. Now its okay. Can i start ui3 with a special "group" ?
Yes. UI3 Help

None of the problem that the tiggered cam with the red edge is too small? With 15 cameras you can't see anything. It's just too small.
The only way to make the red edge bigger is to use a smaller group frame size via this panel in Blue Iris:

Will there be an option to adjust the UI3 overview? Pulling individual cameras larger?
Unfortunately, no, that is not something UI3 can control.

morrisky

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if Blue Iris supports what you are asking for. UI3 certainly can't do it; if the feature is available it will only be configurable somewhere in Blue Iris's configuration.

The "first frame" of the preview is actually just the thumbnail which Blue Iris captured at the time of the trigger. The rest of the frames are just jpeg snapshots of various timestamps throughout the clip, which is why they are different.

morrisky

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Gotcha. Yeah, you can right click when playing an alert in Blue Iris now and choose to show the motion overlays when viewing back an alert and it will show the motion rectangles. Looks like it only show object rectangles when object detection is enabled though and not motion highlight data.

Wasn't sure if UI3 would have the ability to display that overlay data as well.

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey @ChrisX I just noticed a setting in camera properties > Webcast tab. "Include camera status bits for browser alerts and mobile icon display". I'm not sure if that does what you were wanting but turning it off on your hidden cameras might solve your problem of having audio play in UI3 when those cameras are triggered.