Blue Iris sometimes does not send alerts

Reaction score
Hey Folks, relatively new user. Have had my cameras running for 3ish months and I have discovered this issue.

Sometimes I will not get the alert sent icon above a confirmed alert even though it was as legit alert and other times the same scenario happens and the the alert does get sent.

Below are the screenshots of the scenario and the configs.

Obviously for some reason blue iris decided to not send an alert since there is not the icon with the square and arrow pointing out of it to signify that, but I cannot see what reason it didn't send the alert in the configs. I have this happen for different cameras so either I am doing something wrong or simply don't understand. The A and B zones are the entire image so it shouldn't be ignoring the motion based on that.

Not sure if this could be a processing issue given the computer is very cheap. I have all the substream optimizations in place and have done everything in the guide on improving performance.

Attachments

clennys

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi. Sorry I can't help you but I'm having a similar problem. Where is this alert sent icon you speak of though? I can't find it even on events that I know an alert got sent.

Reaction score
I am not 100% but i think the right hand most icon here is the notification sent symbol. But I could be wrong, I have only inferred this, I can't find the documentation in the help info about it. notification icon.png