Blue Iris - Manual Update 5.3.1.12 to 5.3.7.13

saltwater

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
For this latest update to 5.3.1.12 to 5.3.7.13 a manual installation is required, according to the update screen. I assume that means a complete fresh install. I did a complete fresh install and yet the version is listed as the previous version. Am I missing something here? Is there anything else I should do?

Reaction score
For this latest update to 5.3.1.12 to 5.3.7.13 a manual installation is required, according to the update screen. I assume that means a complete fresh install. I did a complete fresh install and yet the version is listed as the previous version. Am I missing something here? Is there anything else I should do?
I upgraded from 5.3.1.11 to 5.3.7.13 and it seemed to work

TL1096r

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
It's hidden away here. Took me a while to find it. Without the direct link, you get to it via the Download page, then scroll down a bit and it's contained within the text.
thanks - after you download install then you have to update again through bi?

IAmATeaf

Known around here
Reaction score
Manual install just meant that BI itself wouldn’t be able to update itself using the auto update feature. All that needed to be done was to change the option to download only then find the update exe and run it manually.

No idea why it’s confused quite a few people as I’ve seen another post where a complete reinstall of BI was done?