blue iris IOS app stuck when loading?

DokkenVersusChicken

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
behavior: I load IOS app, loading screen freezes on main screen. it requires a closing and 'flicking away' of app, the reloading to get it to work. this has been happening occasionally for a couple of months. newest versions of iOS app and BI4.

I've noticed this behavior occasionally when leaving my home wifi radius. I have geofence turned on. Ken seems to think it has to do with trouble connecting when entering/exiting a wifi hotspot.

I've searched around here and on the other BI discussion board, but can't see where anyone else has posted about these symptoms. has anyone experienced a stuck loading screen on the iOS app? again, it seems to only happen after a wifi->cell handoff. it may be geofence related as well.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
behavior: I load IOS app, loading screen freezes on main screen. it requires a closing and 'flicking away' of app, the reloading to get it to work. this has been happening occasionally for a couple of months. newest versions of iOS app and BI4.

I've noticed this behavior occasionally when leaving my home wifi radius. I have geofence turned on. Ken seems to think it has to do with trouble connecting when entering/exiting a wifi hotspot.

I've searched around here and on the other BI discussion board, but can't see where anyone else has posted about these symptoms. has anyone experienced a stuck loading screen on the iOS app? again, it seems to only happen after a wifi->cell handoff. it may be geofence related as well.
For what its worth i have not seen this issue reported....have you tried a complete reinstall of the app?