blue iris full screen mode no black spaces

mooseparr

n3wb
Reaction score
hi all
I am wondering is it possible to view 7 cameras on fullscreen with no black spaces this is the view in maximum frame

upload_2017-8-24_13-17-26.png

I have tried selecting open in desktop frame but that displays one of the cameras on a different screen,
can all 7 cameras be displayed in maximum frame with no black spaces can this be done with blue iris

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
hi all
I am wondering is it possible to view 7 cameras on fullscreen with no black spaces this is the view in maximum frame

View attachment 21161

I have tried selecting open in desktop frame but that displays one of the cameras on a different screen,
can all 7 cameras be displayed in maximum frame with no black spaces can this be done with blue iris
No, not unless you artificially change the size of the images which will result in a stretched image (anamorpic setting in the video tab)..if all the cameras were the same resolution and you selected them to appear the same size you would not have this problem...for example the two cameras on the top right cannot be stretched wider because there is no room to also go higher..

mooseparr

n3wb
Reaction score
yes I understand what your saying the anamorphic function on the video setting wont allow me to change the resolution, I would have to log in to the camera settings themselves and change the resolution for all the cameras to the same video resolution and should then get no black gaps, thank you

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
yes I understand what your saying the anamorphic function on the video setting wont allow me to change the resolution, I would have to log in to the camera settings themselves and change the resolution for all the cameras to the same video resolution and should then get no black gaps, thank you
it will in fact let you artificially stretch....but its pointless and makes it look bad.