Blue Iris app: “Push notifications” slider won’t turn off

Reaction score
I noticed today when checking my app while traveling that the “slider” to disable/enable push notifications will not turn off. The cameras for which I do not normally have notifications activated were still turned off… until I activated notifications on them and they are stuck in the “on” position now also.

Setting up BI was a little tedious for me, but nothing crazy. I’ve scoured settings both locally and on my app and cannot identify the issue. I’ve searched this and other forums as well. Any ideas?

Attachments

Hiddenpc

n3wb
Reaction score
I noticed today when checking my app while traveling that the “slider” to disable/enable push notifications will not turn off. The cameras for which I do not normally have notifications activated were still turned off… until I activated notifications on them and they are stuck in the “on” position now also.

Setting up BI was a little tedious for me, but nothing crazy. I’ve scoured settings both locally and on my app and cannot identify the issue. I’ve searched this and other forums as well. Any ideas?
I'm having the same issue. Since nobody responded to your request from last month! Did you figure it out yet?

Last edited: