Blue Iris and DeepStack ALPR

johnstjs

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Can you post a screenshot of Blur Iris log

View attachment 119036
Here ya go. Quick question - did you make any changes since the original 3.0? I seem to recall you talking about JSON changes after. When I get a break from work I think I'm just going to download the most recent and uninstall/reinstall.

1645034752125.png

1645034763340.png

1645034792183.png

Vettester

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Hi Mike,

I just started playing around with this and I think I have everything configured correctly, but am struggling a bit with configuring the ALPR camera. Could you tell me what I should be using for the ALPR ip address? Is it the BI server's IP?

Thanks,

Vettester

MikeLud1

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hi Mike,

I just started playing around with this and I think I have everything configured correctly, but am struggling a bit with configuring the ALPR camera. Could you tell me what I should be using for the ALPR ip address? Is it the BI server's IP?

Thanks,

Vettester
Yes, it is the BI server's IP XXX.XXX.XXX:BI port

1645039609096.png

MikeLud1

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

johnstjs

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Version 3.0 is the current version. I do not see any LPR or ALPR activity, maybe attached the txt file.
I just saw that too, sorry. No idea why - in the text file there's lots going other than movement at the Gas Pump camera. Anyway - everything is at a remote site that I am going to now. Before I head there, I'm deleting everything DeepstackALPR and re-installing. I'll check again when I get to the site and let you know how it works.

Jeff

Vettester

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
That's odd, I have mine all uppercase and have no issues. Maybe you had a space at the end of ALPR.jpg
Yep, I think you're right. I just went back in and changed everything to uppercase and it is still working. This is not the first time the space thing has bit me and it probably won't be last. :smash:

MikeLud1

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Yep, I think you're right. I just went back in and changed everything to uppercase and it is still working. This is not the first time the space thing has bit me and it probably won't be last. :smash:
Is the rest of DeepStackALPR working for you.