Black Friday Camera Deals?

Magna86

n3wb
Reaction score
Anyone know of any good deals on cameras for Black Friday/Holiday Season?

Gargoile

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Oh thanks guys I'll take a look at his sales ad. No I'll be installing them myself.
You will get push back from members here or on ANY forum board when people do not try to use the search button first.

If you search and do not find anything or not to the point that will answer your question, then you can ask. That is why on some posts they will say I searched first but didn't fine anything..................

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
FYI -

re: Black Friday deals 2021:
I am Finding cameras with smaller sensors from the usual vendors this year, most certainly due to the supply chain issues / chip shortages and consumer not really knowing what is more important when looking for security cameras. ( i.e. thinking just to look at MegaPixels and not image sensor size ).

While the camera case may look like model in the past which had a larger sensor, do remember to double check.

Example:
When I checked Lorex cameras and kits available I was unable to find any larger sensor cameras.

Recommend checking with our approved vendors here to see what deals they have ( Empiretecandy, Amcrest, Nelly's Security ) see the vendor section IP Cam Talk

Last edited: