Black Friday 2021

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Guys

Hope you guys all well! Time so fast, Black Friday is coming soon again, so we need to do something. ;)
I was planning to do a huge promotion for all models, but the currently logestic make all work mess. But we still try to do our best to offer the best Cams/NVRs for you all.

Will have 3 selling ways A and B. C , Just do which way is easier for you.
A. Buy directly for bulk order with paypal. This mainly for those who want to set up a new systems for home or your business places. So we will do package price. And also for those who always use paypal to buy from us directly. We add bulk order price this year, see the attached file.
B. Buy from our Amazon Shop Amazon.com
C. Buy from Aliexpress shop.

Start Time
Nov.23rd EST 8:00pm -Nov.29th (Cyber Monday) 24:00

Attached files are the purchasing ways, 1-8pcs all price will be the same. This year, we add the Amazon Canada into the sales.

Any Query just contact us at kingsecurity2014@163.com is the email or just DM me on the IPCAMTALK.

Andy

Attachments

Last edited:

xmfan

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thanks Andy. Glad to know you will offer deals for black friday.
Look forward to seeing what all goes on sale.

Hopefully, you have truckloads of cameras in stock :p

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Refurbished list updated on the 1st posting. Send me DM or email for further talking. Stock in USA only, so can't ship overseas. There will be some shipping cost, because US is too big, PA will do free shipping. The warehouse is in PA US.

1635825869885.png

Last edited:

elwood

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Can you convert that to a PDF and reupload? Pretty please. ;)
If you don't have an office program you can open spreadsheets on Google: Google Docs.

Converted it to PDF for you... not sure how it'll turn out. First time using this phone app to convert.

Attachments