Big thanks to milkisbad from LTS!!!

blake

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Recently I called to place another order for an upcoming job. Milkisbad was on vacation so I figured I would place an order with someone else since I need the equipment. Lets just say I won't do that again!!! Even on vacation Milkisbad found out the other reps mistakes and is fixing it!! Couldn't ask for a better sales rep to make things right when not even in the office! This is why I will only purchase from him!! Truly grade A++++ service!!

Blinden

n3wb
Reaction score
I placed an order with him a couple weeks ago, he was awesome and super easy to work with. I ordered after the daily shipping cut-off and he had it shipped out anyway. Got everything hooked up over the weekend and an super happy with the product.

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
Like the others, my experience with milkisbad has been awesome!

blake

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I wonder if the other LTS reps in the office are getting jealous!!

ipcamal

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Agreed. Worked with him to place an order. Very responsive, friendly and great to deal with. Helped me with all my questions and after I finally decided and ordered, items were received next day

OldStyle

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Milk is the man! Placed my second order with them on Monday. He sent me the paperwork, then called me to go over everything before he actually pushed the order through. TOP SERVICE!

BBQ Ribs

n3wb
Reaction score
Yes, milk is the man.
Good prices, excellent service.
I'm sure I ordered around closing time and he was very patient.
Hope your not on salary
thanks again