Bicyclist Hit and Run – Pasco County (Not Mine)

mando209

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Wow there was no serious damage to the kid..thx for the vid.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

zero-degrees

Known around here
Reaction score
That's why its a good idea to make sure that your cams on the front of the house capture the road in front of your house and down the street both ways. You never know what kinda crazyness is going to happen.
This is such a GREAT point that sometimes people miss. Security is about proper mix. Goal one is to protect ones own property and be able to identify individuals that are on your personal property. Goal two though is more of an over watch. While you don't need to facial ID of someone this shows how helpful simply knowing make/model/color of a vehicle can be. Should something happen in your neighborhood like a break in or abduction simply having a camera pointing at the road could be the break needed.

Last edited:

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Hopefully the white car chasing the culprit got the license plate number. I live on a corner and have 3 cameras able to catch license plates on the two cross streets. I have a total of 15 cameras.

mando209

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hopefully the white car chasing the culprit got the license plate number. I live on a corner and have 3 cameras able to catch license plates on the two cross streets. I have a total of 15 cameras.
Article says the car was stolen

SyconsciousAu

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Should something happen in your neighborhood like a break in or abduction simply having a camera pointing at the road could be the break needed.
I think this is a part of being a good neighbour. Where your resources allow it, you should take measures that benefit the neighbourhood as a whole.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Looks like the authorities have a line on these guys. They are damn lucky they did not kill that boy or cripple him for life. Hopefully there is DNA and fingerprints of these clowns all over the SUV.

code2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Article says the car was stolen

Reported stolen a day after the incident which is common one they know they are screwed they report it stolen thinking it will help get them out of trouble.