BI Triggered Alerts start Recording to late

M4DM4NZ

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hey guys,

So recently I've noticed that some of my cameras when getting triggered by cars or people using ProjectAI, the playback of the "confirmed alert" in the UI3 interface starts playing around 30sec AFTER the alert was detected

if i right-click the alert in UI3 and check the screenshot, the OSD timestamp shows the time correctly, but when playing back the clip, it starts 30sec after the person had walked by, so all my "confirmed alerts" are just short clips of nothing.

Has this happened to anyone else?, it only seems to have happened for me in the last few updates i guess.

Currently running 5.5.9.5

Below are screenshots for reference (this example is only around 5sec out of sync, but even in that time, the person had walked away out of frame of the camera.)
sometimes these clips can be out of sync by 30sec at the most.

BTW, im running a Corei9 12900K with 32GB RAM, so thats not an issue.

1659069531474.png
1659069718754.png
1659069774602.png

Attachments

Flintstone61

Known around here
Reaction score
Might be " confirmed Alerts" that are messing with you.
Have you tried adjusting the pre-record time up from 2 sec to like 8 sec? a couple of my cameras are a bit dense. i had to set them to 11 sec prerecord. Or perhaps try not using Alert? instead try "When triggered" and see if it goes away for a test...?

Flintstone61

Known around here
Reaction score
And why are you running 5.5.9.5? was this a problem in earlier versions of BI?
I'm sitting on 5.5.0.15 from Sept 2021.

M4DM4NZ

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Might be " confirmed Alerts" that are messing with you.
Have you tried adjusting the pre-record time up from 2 sec to like 8 sec? a couple of my cameras are a bit dense. i had to set them to 11 sec prerecord. Or perhaps try not using Alert? instead try "When triggered" and see if it goes away for a test...?
Thanks mate, yeah i have tried pushing the pre-record time to 6 sec, just gonna leave it running over the next day or so and see what happens