BI Not Seeing Any Cameras : Please Guide Me

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Im having a simular issue trying to connect two vistacam 1100's. Getting this error.
Your issue is not similar. The original issue has been resolved. Your issue is simply that you don't have the correct rtsp path see my response to your other post

FrankOceanXray

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Well @fenderman, it stopped working. Added three cameras. All good, recording continuously. And now, after a reboot (and now seems an update) all are gone again. No signal.

All are set to H264. 4431CA is sending audio to BI but the video is not coming in.

I can use HA right? Direct to disk?

Three cameras maxed out were at about 20%.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Well @fenderman, it stopped working. Added three cameras. All good, recording continuously. And now, after a reboot (and now seems an update) all are gone again. No signal.

All are set to H264. 4431CA is sending audio to BI but the video is not coming in.

I can use HA right? Direct to disk?

Three cameras maxed out were at about 20%.
That makes no sense....send the teamviewer credentials again...

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
View attachment 13959

As long as HA is turned off, it works. Once I turn it on, the cameras go blank.

Why will my i7-6700 not do HA in BI?
@fenderman
You are running windows 10 right? if running 7 it will not work if also running BI as a service. Also note there is an issue with skylake intel HD drivers and memory leaks (unrelated to your current issue). Until intel releases a fix, you might have to roll back.

FrankOceanXray

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Win10Pro.

Sucks about HA not working.

I see a decent memory leak. Jumps up and up just as I sit here and tinker with the cameras.

Roll back BI or a driver for the CPU?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Win10Pro.

Sucks about HA not working.

I see a decent memory leak. Jumps up and up just as I sit here and tinker with the cameras.

Roll back BI or a driver for the CPU?
The memory leak is driver related. Not sure why HA is not working. I would email support. You might try and rollback the driver and test HA again.