BI Not Seeing Any Cameras : Please Guide Me

FrankOceanXray

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
WIN10Pro on 256GB SSD, i7-6700, 16GB DDR3, 6TB Purple. Dahua 4431C-A, 4431R-Z, 4421 (IIRC) Recently purchased key for BI.

On the trial period, I had three cameras only installed and all three were visible via BI. I purchase the key. Now the cameras are not recognized. I then deleted them. Reinstalled them like before. Nothing. Sometimes I get no signal, 404 RTSP. Most times simply no signal.

I can view these cameras via tinycam and browser with no issue.

Email support is slow.

Please help. I want to get all the cameras working, lined up right and get recording 24/7.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
WIN10Pro on 256GB SSD, i7-6700, 16GB DDR3, 6TB Purple. Dahua 4431C-A, 4431R-Z, 4421 (IIRC) Recently purchased key for BI.

On the trial period, I had three cameras only installed and all three were visible via BI. I purchase the key. Now the cameras are not recognized. I then deleted them. Reinstalled them like before. Nothing. Sometimes I get no signal, 404 RTSP. Most times simply no signal.

I can view these cameras via tinycam and browser with no issue.

Email support is slow.

Please help. I want to get all the cameras working, lined up right and get recording 24/7.
post your video tab settings.

FrankOceanXray

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Select, Dahua - main stream rtsp

@fenderman Thank you!

Still, nothing. I tried the three Dahua choices. I do thr find/inspect.

A setting somewhere must have been inadvertently clicked... fine one day, no lo her the next with BI.

And that is with all the cameras. I cannot get any of them to be recognized.

Last edited by a moderator:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
@fenderman Thank you!

Still, nothing. I tried the three Dahua choices. I do thr find/inspect.

A setting somewhere must have been inadvertently clicked... fine one day, no lo her the next with BI.

And that is with all the cameras. I cannot get any of them to be recognized.
Leave it on main stream for all testing. Did you change any ports on the camera? http/rtsp ? Passwords?

FrankOceanXray

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I did make a seperate account for blueiris for the cameras with a different password; user, not admin.

After troubles, I did adjust some ports but moved them back in BI to troubleshoot . Never touched anything on the cameras interface.

Jennifer at BI mentioned she woukd like to remote in but other than creating her an account on the camera I do not know how to do the other half of her request.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I did make a seperate account for blueiris for the cameras with a different password; user, not admin.

After troubles, I did adjust some ports but moved them back in BI to troubleshoot . Never touched anything on the cameras interface.

Jennifer at BI mentioned she woukd like to remote in but other than creating her an account on the camera I do not know how to do the other half of her request.
eliminate all variables , enter the correct camera ADMIN user name and password in BI...make sure the ports are correct. particularly the rtsp port.

FrankOceanXray

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
@fenderman "No Signal"

I am not viewing the camera from any other source. Closed that browser.

admin logon, Dahua, Main RTSP (OK)

Nothing new.

If I do Find/Inspect, it seems to go to Generic and an RTSP choice (that seemed to have brought about a 404 RTSP

FrankOceanXray

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
@fenderman

Cleared registry per FAQ, get BI defaults back. No.

Uninstall, reinstall. Wierd enough it showed older recorded clips in the right bar when the cameras were working in BI.

Nothing.

FrankOceanXray

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
All firewalls turned off. Restart. Rainbow screen for a while, then right to No Signal.:miserable:

cwylie

n3wb
Reaction score
Im having a simular issue trying to connect two vistacam 1100's. Getting this error.

Attachments