BI Not Combining Clips Anymore

fediddy

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
BI would combine clips after a certain amount of time and the last couple of days this process has stopped functioning. I have 3 Hard drives I am using for storage. I have it setup when one is full it moves to the next and when that one is full it moves to the next and when that one is full it deletes. I probably have it setup incorrectly but I want to store as much information as possible so I can review at a later time if needed. Currently it is about 5 months of data.

Also, My CPU and Ram usage is at 99% the last couple of days.

I am running a Intel Core I7 8700 @ 3.2 GHZ
w/ 16GB Ram.

thanks for your help

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

SouthernYankee

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
1) make sure you have the correct intel video driver, make sure it did not get updated by windows.
2) check the BI status (three bar button) and look at the clip storage, if you see any red you have a problem.
3) never allocate more than 95% of the disk space to BI.
4) allocate disk space the way Looney2ns said. do not move files.

fediddy

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I checked the allocation and I did have red space. I fixed it. Hopefully it will combine the clips now.

Regarding the cams, being on individual hard drives. Can I fix this without loosing Data? If I reconfigure the camera's in BlueIRIS to use Certain Hard Drives will BI automatically move the current files? If not, can you point me in the right direction of doing this.

fediddy

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Driver Issue, My computer has the Intel UHD 630 22.20.16.4758 from 8/2/2017. What driver should I install?

fediddy

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I downloaded win64_154518.4664 but it will not install.. Says its not compatible.

SouthernYankee

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
if it is a driver problem, confirm it by disabling the BI hardware acceleration, set the hardware acceleration decode to NO. Reboot the BI PC. The CPU will stay high but the memory usage should drop.

1) How many cameras
2) what is the frame size ?
3) what is the FPS.

fediddy

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
if it is a driver problem, confirm it by disabling the BI hardware acceleration, set the hardware acceleration decode to NO. Reboot the BI PC. The CPU will stay high but the memory usage should drop.

1) How many cameras
2) what is the frame size ?
3) what is the FPS.
I am not using BI Hardware acceleration. Its all set to NO.

I have 22 Camera's, I have them set to 16FPS, How do I check the frame size?