BI Dream Machine

IReallyLikePizza2

Known around here
Reaction score
Why don’t you like them? Just curious, i like hearing from everyone. Always good new ideas out there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I tried them and it made the UI3 web view just look odd, and there was a very slight delay from it switching from the sub to the full stream. I like the instant nature of clicking on a camera and viewing it right away, the switch was a deal breaker. I often see something out the corner of my eye in the UI3 overview and then quickly click on the camera to see whats ups

Peter Schumacher

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I tried them and it made the UI3 web view just look odd, and there was a very slight delay from it switching from the sub to the full stream. I like the instant nature of clicking on a camera and viewing it right away, the switch was a deal breaker. I often see something out the corner of my eye in the UI3 overview and then quickly click on the camera to see whats ups
I have both of these issues but wasn’t super concerned. It would be nice to not have the delay for some of the cameras. Maybe I can start with those and see what the processor does.

I was trying to wait till I had all 48 cameras and AI running before anything else. See how this system handles it. But Im guessing it’s not gonna go above 6-8%. The AI can be handled by the 4070ti thats just sitting idle right now.

IReallyLikePizza2

Known around here
Reaction score
I have both of these issues but wasn’t super concerned. It would be nice to not have the delay for some of the cameras. Maybe I can start with those and see what the processor does.

I was trying to wait till I had all 48 cameras and AI running before anything else. See how this system handles it. But Im guessing it’s not gonna go above 6-8%. The AI can be handled by the 4070ti thats just sitting idle right now.

Yeah, the GPU will take care of the AI and you will have minimal if any impact on the CPU

If it doesn't bother you, then you're in the best situation! Sub steams seems like a great deal, if you can get over those things