BI configuration for IPC-T54IR-ZE-S3

chain

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I'm trying to setup these camera IPC-T54IR-ZE-S3 with BI using Get ONVIF events, under Trigger zones I have selected ONVIF and External. The issue that I'm having is one camera get the Main /Sub stream profiles MediaProfile_Channel1_MainStream /cam/realmonitor?channel=1&subtype=0&unicast=true&proto=Onvif /\ Sub /cam/realmonitor?channel=1&subtype=1&unicast=true&proto=Onvif

The second camera Stream profiles Main (default) / and Sun (none) select (default)

What is causing the issue with the second camera cannot pickup what the first camera is showning ?

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Simply copy the main and sub profiles into the 2nd camera.

It could be a firmware issue or the way you brought the camera into BI.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The clone could be what did it.

I would just delete the camera and add new

Reaction score
If you're using anything other than the admin account to detect the camera, the auto-detect probably won't register Onvif signal paths correctly. I ran into this last week setting up a new boobie-cam.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
In the camera GUI, Under Network > Access Platform, turn onvif authenticator off.

chain

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I've start to notice that blue iris is freezing with the camera running Codeproject AI with version 5.7.6.8. What version should I be running?

tul9033

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
In the camera GUI, Under Network > Access Platform, turn onvif authenticator off.
Had the same problem on one of my IPC-T54IR-ZEB-S3. The others had ONVIF authenticator on, but you post worked on the lone wolf. Thanks!