BI Android App

SD002

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have finished my 1st cam install, have a BI dedicated PC running and have just bought the BI android app. I was using gDMSS Lite to view live feed, but just bought the BI app to view past feed/motion clips. I can view no problem on my home LAN and on WAN, but I am unable to connect to the app when on another trusted wifi network. Should I be able to connect while on another Wifi network? I would rather use Wifi than use all of my mobile data.
Thanks!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have finished my 1st cam install, have a BI dedicated PC running and have just bought the BI android app. I was using gDMSS Lite to view live feed, but just bought the BI app to view past feed/motion clips. I can view no problem on my home LAN and on WAN, but I am unable to connect to the app when on another trusted wifi network. Should I be able to connect while on another Wifi network? I would rather use Wifi than use all of my mobile data.
Thanks!
Yes..

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Any ideas as to why I can connect on LAN as well as WAN, but not when connected to another WIFI? Im not sure where to look at this point.
Did you try more than one remote wifi?