BI and Win11?

KF0FOH

n3wb
Reaction score
I just bought the latest version of BI and a new BI server with Win10 Home installed. Any issues reported with the latest version of BI running under Win11? Just trying to decide if upgrading to Win11 is worth the effort. Since I am starting from ground zero it would be the perfect time to get the latest and greatest installed. Thoughts and opinions would be appreciated.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I just bought the latest version of BI and a new BI server with Win10 Home installed. Any issues reported with the latest version of BI running under Win11? Just trying to decide if upgrading to Win11 is worth the effort. Since I am starting from ground zero it would be the perfect time to get the latest and greatest installed. Thoughts and opinions would be appreciated.
I can't really say good or bad regarding Win 11, but....
I always wait for a few months until some of the major kinks are ironed out before I jump on a brand new O/S wagon.

aesterling

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
During one of the recent Blue Iris webinars they said a number of users are already running Windows 11 and haven’t reported any issues. They also mentioned they’re not aware of any known compatibility issues. But that said, I’m in no rush to move to Win 11 :)

jmhmcse

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I performed a win10 to win11 rolling upgrade without issues. No problem with BI or win11.

If the hardware is supported by win11 I would go for it.