best solution for elevator

chen944

n3wb
Reaction score
I have dahua xvr and I search solution for the elevator
I want to put a camera in the elevator with SD-CARD
and when the camera goes down he connects to the wi-fi and moves all the records to the xvr
Which camera is recommended?
I need the camera to be hidden

thank you

dudemaar

Known around here
Reaction score
IMG_4832.JPG

I did a couple elevator IP cameras last summer at a new 17 story high rise apartment job. The elevator company usually pre wires the elevator with "stranded" rg59 coax cable. We used some ip over coax baluns for video and powered the ip cameras with 12V from separate 2 -wire stranded cable. Also made terminations up in the elevator room cabinets with elevator technicians breathing down our necks. Call the elevator company!

Last edited:

chen944

n3wb
Reaction score
I know have in the elevator 2 gids from the box to the room cabinets
but now have in the elevator hidden wirlles camera with sd-card -
the camera recorded when having a motion
but for see the record need to stand in the elevator
I want when the camera goes down to level 0
connect to wifi and down all the record to the NVR

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I want to put a camera in the elevator with SD-CARD
and
I need the camera to be hidden
If I'm saying something you are already aware of, then please disregard. Otherwise, be advised that much like the U.S., some other countries have plenty of regulations regarding who can work on or modify an elevator / lift, permit and inspection process for same, licensing of contractor and even signage informing public of video surveillance. Failure to comply can result in some pretty heavy penalties and fines if awarded.

chen944

n3wb
Reaction score
yes of course
and

If I'm saying something you are already aware of, then please disregard. Otherwise, be advised that much like the U.S., some other countries have plenty of regulations regarding who can work on or modify an elevator / lift, permit and inspection process for same, licensing of contractor and even signage informing public of video surveillance. Failure to comply can result in some pretty heavy penalties and fines if awarded.