Best CCTV Fails

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Some of these are really good

Great shot of porch plant pirate @ 8:34....good face (when not ID blurred), great vehicle and plate shots.:headbang:

I love watching these types of videos on YT. I've noticed a trend:
  • The huge number of people that get out of their cars without setting the brake, putting into Park, etc.
  • The number of people walking, performing a task, etc. while looking at their phone.
  • The lack of understanding of just basic physics, leverage and inertia and the disregard for probabilities and safety when standing on boxes, climbing, reaching, pulling etc.

Cape Fear

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Another Amazon mishap. This is after he walked between the car and his truck two minutes earlier. My neighbor was happy that I had videos. Somehow that little dent was expensive enough that Amazon bought the car. He now drives a Tesla.
Did the driver stick around or take off?

quest100

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Did the driver stick around or take off?
Of course he took off. He didn't want Amazon to know - he might get fired. I wonder what happened to him after I gave my neighbor videos including from my license plate reader. I believe Amazon paid in full and then some. My neighbor sure is happy with his new Tesla.

ANPR137.20230403_135612157.512.jpg

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Another Amazon mishap. This is after he walked between the car and his truck two minutes earlier. My neighbor was happy that I had videos. Somehow that little dent was expensive enough that Amazon bought the car. He now drives a Tesla.
Gee, the Amazon van's backup buzzer was working, why didn't the car move? :idk:
</end sarcasm>