best bang for my buck on indoor/outdoor system?

jak

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello all...i am new the forum but have been lurking for a while (and searching for my answer before posting, but i cannot find what i am looking for)
i'm looking for an 8 or 12 camera setup. doesn't matter what brand it is as long as i get good quality. i'd like 2 or 3 cameras to go inside, so i might need those to be domes. other than that, i really don't care if they are domes or bullets except maybe the ones on the inside to be white and the ones on the outside to be black. i'd like to say money is not an object, but i do not want to spend thousands of dollars. it will be going in my new home. i have no clue as to how to set it up, so it will definitely be install professionally. It doesn't matter if it is wired or not, although i am concerned about it not connecting at times, if wireless. At my current home, i have a 4 channel annke (720p, but don't know the model) on the outside perimeter that has worked just fine, but leaving this system behind. i've read a lot of good things about Hikvision, but i don't see an option to buy a complete system (i only see where you can individually purchase the stuff piece by piece , and i am not technologically advanced enough to know what cameras work with what nvr, etc.). Id does NOT have to be hikvision.
my only requirements are as follows:
1 1080 or better
2. capable of viewing from my iPhone
obviously, i will need everything (cameras, nvr or whatever, wires, bracket mounts[if needed], etc.) so that i can just hand it to the person that is installing.
any help is appreciated!!! thanks!!!!

Del Boy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Errrrrr.... don't copy and paste post in multiple areas. That's not good.

Already answered other thread.

jak

n3wb
Reaction score
Yeah. Didn't mean to do that. I initially put in IP forum, and then realized I put it in the wrong place so I tried to delete post. For some reason, I could not get it to delete.