BESDERSEC outdoor cam and ICSee

PinkRose

n3wb
Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with this type of camera? It uses ICSee as an app. And on the app it looks great. But I can't find the IP address info anywhere. I have 8 other cameras working just fine on TinyCam Pro and Blue Iris. I kinda know what I'm doing. But this is driving me crazy.
Thoughts?

BESDERSEC Security Camera Outdoor,Besdersec 2K 3MP HD & Pan/Tilt/Zoom Cameras

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hi @PinkRose

What's the manual state for this camera? ( I would also check your router for connected devices )

Following the step by step manual, it's pretty easy & fast to setup this home Wi-Fi camera within minutes. Compatible with Blue Iris, iSPY, Zone minder, Security Spy, VLC & some other 3rd party software & Most ONVIF NVR.( If you are having a problem with linking this camera to some other 3rd party software and NVR, please contact our customer support).

1675888267264.png

PinkRose

n3wb
Reaction score
OK, so the manual didn't say anything specific. But it mentions a program for monitoring, like Blue Iris.
When I downloaded that, and ran it, I was able to find the IP.
What other info do I need to get this running on TinyCam Pro?
And camera brand? Can I use Generic or ONVIF? Or do I need to try to figure out what kind this is a copy of?

Or, is there a better outdoor spotlight IP camera I should be looking at getting that will connect to TinyCam Pro and Blue Iris?

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
OK, so the manual didn't say anything specific. But it mentions a program for monitoring, like Blue Iris.
When I downloaded that, and ran it, I was able to find the IP.
What other info do I need to get this running on TinyCam Pro?
And camera brand? Can I use Generic or ONVIF? Or do I need to try to figure out what kind this is a copy of?

Or, is there a better outdoor spotlight IP camera I should be looking at getting that will connect to TinyCam Pro and Blue Iris?
In general you need to check that the IP camera is meeting some sort of ONVIF spec and the like .. I have not used TinyCam recently so hopefully someone with more recent experience can help here ..
( need to sync the user id / password also iirc .. )

Q: Or, is there a better outdoor spotlight IP camera I should be looking at getting that will connect to TinyCam Pro and Blue Iris?

Yes .. many better ones .. will cost more, and will be larger if you want PTZ models ..

I would look for a good Dahua OEM or Hikvision OEM camera ..