BACKYARD BUNKER PART 7 - WHAT DID IT COST?! : JerryRigEverything

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Oh, now it seems this is the latest trendy thing for youtubers to do ..

BACKYARD BUNKER PART 7 - WHAT DID IT COST?!
JerryRigEverything

Reaction score
Building Bunker Villa on a budget using Quonset Hut structure
Kirsten Dirksen

That is a cool structure. I wonder what it would take to make it self-powered to get it off grid.

I've been watching a lot of home-built videos-- from Shawn James who is amazing and built a real true log HOME, to others who build temporary shelters-- kind of like men reliving their childhood and building "forts" LOL. Search up "bushcraft" on Youtube and you will see a lot of Russian / Eastern European channels where they build dugout log structures. Alex Wild is a good one to check out for these little primitive structures.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
That is a cool structure. I wonder what it would take to make it self-powered to get it off grid.

I've been watching a lot of home-built videos-- from Shawn James who is amazing and built a real true log HOME, to others who build temporary shelters-- kind of like men reliving their childhood and building "forts" LOL. Search up "bushcraft" on Youtube and you will see a lot of Russian / Eastern European channels where they build dugout log structures. Alex Wild is a good one to check out for these little primitive structures.
nice videos .. thanks

1706842755619.png