Are you ready for a EMP attack?

KML

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Ya Know,
Last year after hearing chatter early on of a monkeypox outbreak, It always seems the higher ups seem to project or predict what will come next. For years I have been hearing about a EMP attack on our grid be it man made or Mother nature doing the deed.
Could this be the answer to all your Emp Needs? like a vaccine on all your electrical equipment...:D Somebody sent me this, I think other Companies are doing the same thing, what do you all think.

EMP Sheild
You better keep in mind that when an EMP occures, it breaks mobile cell towers, ATMs, gasoline pumps, your car and everything having an electrical circuit board. You have no possibility to make any phone calls, get cash, refuel anything, pay anything with your card, you have no power and lights, not any way to communicate beyond the range of shouting, shops are not able to sell anything, they are going to be robbed. Best protect is to have ammo, because what you got, somebody is going to need that at some point.
It will be jungle law and strongest rules, unfortunately.
In case of EMP you don’t need a faraday cage, you need everything else. Some may value cash, some not. Depends on the future expectations about everything returning to the same.