Are these two cameras identical in specs? DS-2CD2385G1-I (turret) & DS-2CD2085G1-I (mini-bullet)

jeffarese

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi.

I have two turret cameras DS-2CD2385G1-I and I want to add two more, but I prefer bullet/mini bullet for my patio since I can wall mount it easier without any extra accessory.

The mini bullet is:DS-2CD2085G1-I

Looking at the specs they do seem identical to me, am I right? so if I buy the mini bullet it will perform EXACTLY the same as the turret one?

My patio is 9m * 6m and the cameras will be more or less centered, pointed to the sides, so they each have to cover less than 9m in distance. I already tested the image quality during the night and the turret performs perfect.

I also saw full bullet models but they seem to be more expensive due to a longer IR range (which I don't need for my use case). The rest of the specs seem the same, right?

Thanks!

GLO

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
They are identical and only differ by form factor and possibly IR range. Sensor specifications look identical.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

jeffarese

n3wb
Reaction score
Which would be the differences in terms of IR range? They look the same in the specs