Any recommendation for a solar LTE camera?

JDfromDB

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I will be starting construction of a new house where there is no power, but there is cell service. I need a few decent solar/LTE cameras that I can place in the surrounding trees that so that I can get a live view whenever I want. I know the quality of these cams will not be even close to the Dahua's that I have on my BI setup, but I need something affordable. Does anyone have any experience with these cameras and have any recommendations?

msecure

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I will be starting construction of a new house where there is no power, but there is cell service. I need a few decent solar/LTE cameras that I can place in the surrounding trees that so that I can get a live view whenever I want. I know the quality of these cams will not be even close to the Dahua's that I have on my BI setup, but I need something affordable. Does anyone have any experience with these cameras and have any recommendations?
If this camera is not so far away from each other it's cheaper to get outdoor LTE/wifi and share out the broadband instead of each camera having it's own simcard unless where you are the data sim is dirt cheap!
Something like this Amazon.com: Cudy Unlocked Outdoor 4G LTE Modem Router with SIM Card Slot, N300 WiFi, EC25-AFX, IP65, PoE or DC, Pole or Wall mounting, DDNS, VPN, Cloudflare, LT300 Outdoor : Electronics

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

JDfromDB

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
If this camera is not so far away from each other it's cheaper to get outdoor LTE/wifi and share out the broadband instead of each camera having it's own simcard unless where you are the data sim is dirt cheap!
Something like this Amazon.com: Cudy Unlocked Outdoor 4G LTE Modem Router with SIM Card Slot, N300 WiFi, EC25-AFX, IP65, PoE or DC, Pole or Wall mounting, DDNS, VPN, Cloudflare, LT300 Outdoor : Electronics
It's a good idea but my biggest problem will be power. It needs to be solar powered. I will be over 2000 miles away so I will probably just go with one or two all in one solar/LTE cams.

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

Aaron222

n3wb
Reaction score
Hey guys, can someone advise me on how it is possible to live stream multiple cameras onto a private website and app. The cameras will be at different locations many miles apart, they will have to be LTE, solar/battery back up powered, no Poe. Is this possible and if so how?

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hey guys, can someone advise me on how it is possible to live stream multiple cameras onto a private website and app. The cameras will be at different locations many miles apart, they will have to be LTE, solar/battery back up powered, no Poe. Is this possible and if so how?
Stop making multiple posts all on the same subject.