Any Mac OS work around for IVS drawing rules?

Bret_FL

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Seems I am unable to draw rules with MAC OS Safari or Chrome. Has anyone found a solution other then using a windows PC? Only thing that came to mind would be to log in remotely from a windows machine to the camera UI. I am guessing I'd have to open the port to that camera to do so. Any ideas? Thanks!

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I can draw lines in Safari on Sierra (10.12.3), however once the lines are drawn it'll crash the webplugin trying to draw green boxes only on live view for some reason.. so have to switch to the Setup tab before the live view loads or else gotta close out tab and try again.. or if its a PTZ I can simply move it to a non-preset location and it wont do object tracking.

Bret_FL

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I can draw lines in Safari on Sierra (10.12.3), however once the lines are drawn it'll crash the webplugin trying to draw green boxes only on live view for some reason.. so have to switch to the Setup tab before the live view loads or else gotta close out tab and try again.. or if its a PTZ I can simply move it to a non-preset location and it wont do object tracking.
++

Same version as you but I can't even get anything to draw at all, Are you saying there is a web plugin for safari?

Bret_FL

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Yep, that's the same screen i have but no matter how i try completely unable to draw any line.