Annke WZ500 (I51CK)

wl4dziooo

n3wb
Reaction score
i,

I have recently bought a PTZ camera Annke WZ500

Firstly I was following all steps using QR barcode to connect and the camera got connected and worked fine untill asked me to do a firmware update.

1st update downloaded and updated correctly
But with the second update went something wrong and showed mi in messages "firmware update timeout" then camera in app was showing me "off-grid" or away from network.
I have deleted the camera from the app and tried to connect again step by step byt here is the problem.
Camera doesn't respond to anything, I tried qr code I tried ap mode to connect but as well not showing anything. I have tried to reset with reset button but doesn't do anything even after holding this button. Nothing happened.
Only what I can see two red diodes after connecting to power.
I have tried connecting camera via ethernet cable to the router and scanning with software from annke website to find ip address and do to a firmwale update, but still nothing, not even showing the camera in the software where should be.

How to solve this problem?

Thank you

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Try this:
  • Unplug cam from power
  • Press reset button, don't release
  • Apply power, still pressing button
  • Press button for a full 30 seconds, then release.
Any help?

wl4dziooo

n3wb
Reaction score
Try this:
  • Unplug cam from power
  • Press reset button, don't release
  • Apply power, still pressing button
  • Press button for a full 30 seconds, then release.
Any help?
Thank you for your help.
I tried as you told to do it, at first time I had only one LED quick flash and that's it. Nothing happen, I tried to few more times and nothing.